Tickets are now on sale for September's Military-to-Airline Conference. This is a two-day conference in San Diego, CA, for military pilots looking to transition to the airline industry.
While civilians are welcome, active duty or reserve military members do receive a $50 discount. Those selecting the military discount option may be required to present a military ID at entrance.
Airlines and companies will be offering onsite interviews and job offers. We have daily updates to our participating companies; please sign up with our newsletter (at the bottom of any of our web pages) to get regular updates. Participating companies currently include:
- Frontier Airlines
- United Airlines
- US Customs & Border Protection, Air & Marine Operations
- Trans States Airlines
- GoJet Airlines
- DynCorp International
- Commuter Air Technology (CAT)
- Flight Safety
Day 1 (21 Sept): 11:00 - 17:00 Madeira Ballroom
There will be a strategic knowledge workshop and presentations:
- 11:00 – 12:00 Registration and Check-in
- 12:00 – 13:00 Introduction, Overview, Military Pilot Transition
- 13:00 – 13:30 Airline Apps Presentation and User Update
- 13:30 – 14:00 Resume Review, Techniques, and Common Errors
- 14:00 – 14:30 Interview Techniques, and Common Errors
- 14:30 – 15:00 Logbook Conversion
- 15:00 – 15:30 ATP Course Description and Services
- 15:30 – 17:00 Airline Overviews presented by the attending airlines
- 17:00 - 19:00 Hosted social mixer
Day 2 (22 Sept): Madeira Ballroom
Day 2 will consist of breakout sessions and one-on-one meetings and interviews with the airlines and companies.
- 08:00 - 11:00 Pilot Workshop Q&A – Airline Meet and Greets
- 08:00 - 11:00 Simultaneous Pilot Interviews (Breakout Areas)
- 11:00 - 12:00 Closing
21 - 22 September Military Pilot Conference
The Ramada San Diego North has offered a special room rate of $109 per night. Specifics and details will be sent to applicants after completing registration.
Specially discounted lodging is available. Simply reference the Aimpoint Careers conference when making your reservation.
Ramada San Diego North
5550 Kearny Mesa Rd, San Diego, CA 92111
POC: Mary Holladay / (858) 514-1944 / Mary@ramadasandiego.com